Aquarist Hub for Ornamental Fish Trading – Sole Proprietorship LLC accepts the following payment methods:
- Visa & Master Card Payment by Point Checkout
- Cash on Delivery
- Tabby (4 Instalment payment)
- Cashew (3 Instalment payment)
We accept VISA, Mastercard cards. All credit card details are processed securely using SSL certificates and under no circumstance any customer details will be mishandled.
Only 3D secure credit and debit cards can be processed online. All payments should be made in AED as we do not accept other currencies. Aquarist Hub for Ornamental Fish Trading – Sole Proprietorship LLC holds the right to cancel or reschedule delivery in case of delayed payment or non-payment.
Orders can be cancelled at any point except when the order has already been dispatched from the store. If a payment was made online, a refund can be issued back to the same card/account number used for purchase.
Orders are delivered using the delivery partner of Aquarist Hub for Ornamental Fish Trading – Sole Proprietorship LLC. All purchases are subject to product availability and will arrive following our delivery schedule. In case items are unavailable, a representative will contact in the enlisted phone number or send an email to the address on file to notify.
We provide daily deliveries covering every city in the UAE as per our delivery schedule. City limit deliveries can be fulfilled within 24-72 hours given all items are in stock.
Return & Refund Policy:
To be eligible for a return or refund, the following conditions must be met:
- Not exceeding two days since the time of purchase.
- Item must be unused and should remain in the same condition when received in the original packaging.
- Perishable goods such as food etc. not included for refund.
- Wasn’t purchased on sale or discounted price.
- All claims/death on arrival are to be reported with photos on the same day of receipt of the shipment.
- Report immediately through by raise the ticket by contacting us directly at 058 5227444 or email@example.com with the below details.
- Order No.
- No of fish/aquarium plants/item defective.
- Photo of dead fish/damaged Aquarium Plant on top of the invoice which we send.
- Short explanation.
- Aquarist Hub for Ornamental Fish Trading – Sole Proprietorship LLC would bear 100% of the cost of the fishes died/damaged Aquarium Plants.
- No claim request will be entertained after 24 hrs. of receipt of item.
Note: Buyers will be notified with a ‘refund approval status’ once the item has been evaluated by Aquarist Hub for Ornamental Fish Trading – Sole Proprietorship LLC. If approved, the refund will then be processed and payment will be credited to buyer’s account/credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
Please contact your bank or the credit card company to inquire about any late settlements as it may take a few working days for credit. If a refund is still not received yet, please contact us directly at 058 5227444 or firstname.lastname@example.org to further Aquarist Hub for Ornamental Fish Trading – Sole Proprietorship LLC and take necessary action.
Exchanges are only applicable for/when:
- Newly delivered items with an existing defect within 2 days after purchase.
- Electronic equipment’s with a valid warranty and only non-working parts can be replaced following a test and brand’s policy.
- Entire product is no longer working and still covered by warranty, it will be exchanged with a new product.
- Proof (picture) of the defective product should be sent to email@example.com for review. The Defective product, original package and proof of purchase invoice from Aquarist Hub for Ornamental Fish Trading – Sole Proprietorship LLC should be handed over before the exchange.
Note: Items that are broken or misused by the customer are not eligible for an exchange nor returned or replaced. If the replacement is not available in stock, we may offer an alternative item covering the same value.
We reserve the right to refuse items which appear to have been used or altered or in condition which does not meet our accepted standard.
To return your product, contact our customer service for an arrangement. The buyer will be responsible for paying the delivery costs for the return. Delivery costs are non-refundable. In case of a refund, the cost of return delivery will be deducted from the refund. Depending on where you live, the time that it may take for the exchanged product to be delivered may vary.
If you are shipping an item over AED 100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If an order fails to arrive during the expected delivery date, please inform us by calling the numbers on our contact page or send us an email with your order number. The delivery team will be notified to provide further information. In case the delivery was not fulfilled within the expected period as mentioned in our Delivery Schedule, it is then possible to request a complete refund which will be issued within a certain number of days.
In case of unforeseeable, extraordinary circumstances for which we are not responsible, we are entitled to postpone the delivery excluding any damages and if the delivery is delayed for more than one month, both we and customer are entitled to cancel the Order.