1. Hatching tank: A conical bottom tank works best for hatching.
2. Solution Salinity:10-35 PPT is acceptable
3. PH: optimal 8-8.5 PH.
4. Egg Density: less than 2.5g of cysts per litre of solution.
5. Temperature: optimal temperature is 28°C-30°C (for 24-28 hours)
6. Illumination: The recommended illumination is 2000 lux (no less than 1500 lux for 24 hours)
7. Aeration: Maintain strong continuous aeration to the bottom of container through airstones throughout hatching period, oxygen saturation 2-3 mg per liter of solution.
8. Hatching time: 24-26 hours
1. Keep away from direct sunlight.
2. Store in a dry place below 5°C.
3. Consumed immediately or stored in refrigerated conditions when the package is opened.