Hygger Aquarium Water Changer 33FT
When you use this water changer to suck away aquarium dirty water, you can move the gravel tube to clean the gravel or install the duckbilled on to clean fish feces. With the pressure from the water, the gravels and sands can be sucked up to the gravel tube then to vacuum out the debris in gravel.
Non-electric & Quiet
This aquarium water changer is not electric. No noise and no disturb to your fish or plants. All you need to do is to control the 2 valves and open the faucet.
3 sizes available
Choose the size according to the distance from your fish tank to the sink faucet. Flexible water hose length available: 25 feet, 33 feet, 49 feet. The inner diameter of the hose is 1/2 inch. Each pack comes with 2 separate faucet female adaptors (13/16 inch, 15/16 inch) and one built-in faucet female adaptor (1 inch), so the water changer can be used for most faucets.
Directions for Use
Just attach the water flow assembly to the faucet.
Steps to Change Water
Step 1: To change aquarium water, you need to connect the flexible hose to the water flow assembly and the gravel tube.
Step 2: Submerge the gravel tube in the aquarium tank and keep its orange valve closed.
Step 3: Keep the water flow assembly orange valve open, and open the faucet.
Step 4: Open the gravel tube valve, then the dirty water will be sucked into the hose and flow away.
Tips to Use the Water Changer
1. If the faucet has a sprayer or filter head, you need to unscrew that then screw the connector on to the faucet.
2. When you drain the water from the tank, the water flow assembly valve should be open. Please close the vacuum tube valve at first. Only after you open the faucet, can you open the vacuum valve.
3. In order for suction to be provided, the water needs to be remained running while draining tank.
4. The sinks you are using should be level with the tank or lower than it.
5. To turn on or off the orange control valves on the water changer, you just need to rotate the valve by 1/4 turn up or down.
There are no reviews yet.