- Thanks to its millions of tiny holes, these filter media block attracts fish food, debris and other particles and allows maximum water flow.
- It fulfill both bio filtration and mechanical filtration at the same time to provide sparkling clear water for your aquarium.
KOI POND, AQUARIUM
- Unlike other small sized medias, our fish tank ceramic media measures 6.2″ L× 1.5″ Dia.
- A perfect aquarium media not only can be used at aquarium but also koi pond.
- Replenish only ⅓ at one time
- We recommend to replace partial media blocks every 3 months.
- Rinse these ceramic blocks thoroughly before use. Please remember to rinse them in aquarium water not tap water.
- Dual Purpose Filtration: This aquarium filter media serves mechanical filtration to catch fine particles and biological filtration for raising good stuff
- Large Surface Area: Premium ceramic media covered with thousands of porous tiny holes provides large surface area for bio filtration as well as filter out sparkling clear water
- Crystal Clear Water: Aquarium media block effectively absorbs fish waste and debris, providing crystal clear water for fish to thrive
- Valued Bulk 40-Pack Ceramic Block: Each block measures 6.2″ long, 1.5″ diameter, approx 90 grams. Package includes: 40 packs ceramic blocks, approximately 7.9 lbs in total
- Wide Application: crack into pieces to any size needed, great for used in freshwater aquariums, planted aquariums, sumps and ponds. (PS: not suitable for saltwater aquarium)
These ceramic medias are so FRAGILE that we can’t promise there is no cracks or breaks in transit.
Nice, special packing will be applied to protect these media blocks.