- Heating for an ideal temperature in aquariums with 30 – 80 l content (40 – 80 cm length)
- Easy to install: insert the heater into the protective basket, preselect the temperature on the dial, immerse in the aquarium, attach with suction cups to the internal aquarium pane
- Precise temperature setting: dial covers temperature range 20 – 34 °C, control accuracy +/-0.5°C. Ideal temperature transfer: star-shaped heating element, made of ceramic
- TÜV tested, watertight to 100 cm, unbreakable quartz safety glass with protection screen. With dry-running protection against electrical accidents
- Package contents: safety heater-stat with protective basket, 50 W, 195 cm cable, 2 years guarantee (+2 years upon registration of the product)
JBL Protemp S 50W
Fish adapt to the ambient temperature. The life functions of cold-blooded animals sink with falling temperatures. The right aquarium temperature is therefore very important to ensure their problem-free food intake and a smooth functioning of their metabolism. Depending on the origin of the fish, the temperature they feel comfortable at varies. JBL’s safety heater thermostat ensures an ideal temperature transfer in the range between 20 – 34 °C. With the help of the dial a control accuracy of +/- 0.5 °C is ensured. The maximum attainable temperature depends on the water volume and the difference in temperature to the surroundings.