The Aquario NEO CO2 Diffuser has super tiny micro nanoholes that make CO2 bubbles disperse in a super fine mist. This super-fine mist makes it easier for the CO2 to break down in your aquarium. Super Crucial!
Features of NEO diffusers:
- Finest bubbles
- PC pipe, stronger than acrylic
- Chamfer for convenience
- Optimal ratio and Beautiful design
How to bend for extend type
- Insert rubber cord into the pipe
- Heat by turning the pipe to the width of 1 ~ 2cm of the bending point
- Bend the pipe as you like against the top of tank
- Remove the rubber after 20 seconds setting
- For finer bubbles, put it in water for 10 minute before use.
- If the bubble become bigger, put diffuser in bleach for 5 minute. After that, remove the bleach and use it.
- Keep out of reach of children and pet.
Precaution for extend type
- Be careful of fire or burns during bending
- Heating the fire to only one point can cause incomplete results
- Once bended or heated, there is no return or compensation.
- If the pipe is deformed once, it may be damaged by applying force or reheating.
- Soak it in water for 30 minutes before use to produce smaller bubbles.
- When bubbles begin getting larger, put it in bleach for 10 minutes and wash with water several times removing all the bleach inside before use.